EASY AND SIMPLE STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE TOM BROWN BABY FOOD:
Looking for where to get tom brown baby food for your child or stressed on how to source for tom brown baby food ingredients,on bellarmart we have pure naturally made tom brown baby food perfect for weaning your baby. the ingredients used for our tom brown baby food are fresh and locally sourced. produced in hygienic environments and contains all essential nutrients your baby needs.
If you prefer to make yours then get our special tom brown ingredient bundle customized to suit your baby’s needs. in case you do not know how to make tom brown or how to produce tom brown, below is our simple and easy tom brown mix making recipe. Also do not forget to get your guinea corn and millet for babies tom brown on bellarmart.
Health benefit of tom brown
Tom brown a perfect food to wean your baby with, tom brown is nutritious and filling. tom brown is also good for adults as it is rich in fibre, and ideal for weight watchers and diabetic patients.
What makes up Tom brown mix is a mixture of cereals yellow corn, guinea corn and millet
Ingredient for tom brown powder:
- Guinea corn
- Yellow corn
how do you make tom brown ?
1. Buy one paint bucket of corn white or yellow is good enough, one paint bucket of guinea corn and half pain bucket of
3. pick the cereals one by one like you would beans. and wash them
4. Spread them out and leave them to dry.
5. Fry them batch by batch on fire, usually tricky and you need to keep turning so they do nut burn. when they are a biut brown and popping like corn remove and fry another batch.
6. Combine all the ingredients together, if you have a high powered blender you can blend the mixture with your blender but if not, take it to the local mill to blend. The mixture should be blended dry (o not add water!)
7. Your Tom Brown mixture is ready! Pour it inside a dry container and store it
How to prepare Tom Brown Cereal
its very easy and simple to make.
- put a cup of water in a pot . water proportionate to the quantity you are making.
- add a cup of tom brown powder in the water and mix until it is smooth with out lumps.
- put the pot back on fire and continue to turn for 6 minutes until well cooked. serve plain or with baby milk. adults can add a little sugar and milk too.
the above style is for baby porridge cereal, how ever if you want to use it as swallow then allow the water to boil on fire first before you add your powder, turn vigorously and consistently for 6 minutes the bring it down and serve with any soup of your choice.