Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Removal is a potent DIY remedy that is very popular for treating skin tags.
Tea tree oil for skin tag is extracted from the leaves of melaleuca alternifolia . As an essential oil with potent antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which helps to combat difficult and unpleasant skin conditions. It is an organic, safe and cost affordable remedy that serves as a natural alternative to medicines and topical skin care products which may contain harmful products.
Tea tree oil can be used to remove skin tags on all parts of the body . Examples like tea tree oil for skin tags on eyelids , tea tree oil for removal of skin tags on face and so on abound.
What are skin Tags ?
Skin tags are painless, noncancerous growths on the skin. They’re connected to the skin by a small, thin stalk called a peduncle. S common in both men and women and children , especially after age 50. They can appear anywhere on your body,
Skin tags occur on the neck, eyelids, armpits, inner thighs and groin areas of the skin. These are abnormal growth of the skin that looks typical flesh colored and vary in size. It is composed of blood vessels and collagen fibers that make you not to get any pain or affect your health
There is no definite cause for the existence of skin tags, but some suggestions include obesity, hormonal changes, diabetes, use of steroids and human papillomavirus (HPV) and rubbing against clothing.
According to the National Institutes of Health, only a small amount of human research has been done on tree tea oil, and no studies have been completed on its use in skin tag removal. However, proponents of this inexpensive and fairly risk-free approach suggest that it works by gradually drying out the skin tag and depriving it of blood and oxygen — so it eventually falls off..
So instead of choosing expensive over the counter remedies, why not try natural remedies for skin tags like Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Removal which are safe and cost affordable. Tea tree is one of the best ingredients for these remedies.
With multiple skin tags in a given section of the skin, Tea tree oil can be instantly applied directly on the skin tags cluster. Essentially, this oil works by depriving the skin oxygen and blood thus causing the skin tags to dry up. Over time, the sizes reduce and colors also change as they fall off eventually. There are
Method 1: Using Pure Tea tree oil
- Clean the affected area thoroughly and sterilize
- Soak a cotton swab into the solution and apply it to the discolored area of the skin
- Avoid rubbing the skin so hard to avoid irritation and let it dry up after applying the oil
- Cover treated area with a bandage to help with absorption
- Repeat this treatment 3 times a day to obtain quicker results.
Method – 2: Tea Tree Oil with other essential oils
This combination is very effective in treating the skin tags without any pain or irritation. This can be used by even pregnant women and children above 7 years.
Steps to be followed…
- Add 3 – 4 drops of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon of any carrier oil (like olive oil, castor oil, almond oil, jojoba oil or clove oil).
- Stir well and apply this oil mix on the clean and dry skin tags.
- Massage it gently for few minutes and wrap a bandage over it.
- Let it sit for few minutes and remove it.
- Regular follow-up will remove the tags quickly from the skin.
A. Tea Tree Oil with Olive Oil – Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Removal
- Mix 2 – 3 drops of tea oil with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply this mix on the skin tags using a cotton ball.
- Massage it gently for a minute or two and wrap it with a bandage.
- Leave it on for few minutes and then remove.
- Note: You can also add jojoba oil or clove oil or water or any other carrier oil instead of olive oil.
B. Tea Tree Oil with Castor Oil -Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Removal
This combinational process is very effective in treating vaginal skin tags.
- Mix 3 – 4 drops of tea tree oil with a teaspoon of castor oil.
- Wash the affected area before applying.
- Apply on the affected skin.
- This oil mix not only clears the skin tags but also cleanses the area well.
- Note: If you have burning or stinging sensations wash the area immediately.
Method – 3: Tea Tree Oil with Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid and acetic acids that help to remove the dead skin cells causing skin tags and warts. Lemon juice has citric acid that dries out the skin tags. So, this method is very effective in removing the tags from skin.
Steps to be followed…
- Add 3 drops of tea tree oil, 4 drops of organic apple cider vinegar and 5 drops of fresh lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Stir well and dip a cotton ball to soak in it.
- Place the ball on the skin tags affected area and cover it with a Band-Aid.
- Let it sit for few minutes and remove the band aid.
- Repeat the same regularly for at least 10 days on twice a day.