For those who ask about scent leaf and weight loss or scent leaves for weight loss the seeds of scent leaf and the juice itself are used for weight loss. you can consume them in large quantities . some of the ways to do this will be by using large quantity of it in pepper soup. by using it as salad dressing.
If you ever have wanted to buy the freshest and most edible dry scent leave without going through the stress of the market. Then look no further than Bellarmart to get the best prices of fresh and edible scent leave . On this website you can order for locally farmed and processed scent leaf online. And get the best prices of this leaf cheaper than what you will pay in any market around you. At Bellarmart, you can order all kinds of vegetables online at the best prices and still enjoy the freshness you can get from any vegetable you have ordered.
On Bellarmart you can get affordable prices of fresh, edible and low priced vegetables for sale straight from the farm and delivered to your doorstep in any part of Nigeria or abroad.
About Scent Leaf
Most of us are not aware of scent leaf uses & benefits otherwise known as Ocimum gratissimum. It is popularly known as efirin(Yoruba), nchanwu leaf(Igbo) and daidoya(hausa) . The benefits of scent leaf water whose botanical name is Ocimum gratissimum, is a tropical plant species that belongs to the family of Labiatae. It is usually a homegrown shrub used mainly as spices for cooking delicacies due to its unique aromatic taste. They are high in calcium, phophurus, iron, potassium, carbon and vitamin A . The scent leave has been reported to be rich in plants chemicals. Oil from the leaves has been shown to posses antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal activities. For those of us asking questions related to scent leaf like : uses of scent leaf ,scent leaf and fertility, scent leaf and diabetes, scent leaf and weight loss, scent leaf and infertility and so on. Just read on to get your answers.
Health Benefits of Scent Leaf OR Uses of Scent Leaf
- It aids digestion. If you are the type of person that eats late at night, it is likely you will experience indigestion and bloating. Scent leave has immense health beneﬁts such as easy bowel evacuation and weight management.
- It can be used to treat stomach ache, diarrhoea, chronic dysentry and vomitin. The aqueos extracts of the scented leaf can be taken to relief ear ache and colon pains. The leaves decoction is used in treatment of mental illness.
- The leave can be used to treat oral infections. Say bye bye to smelly mouth as scent leave will kill all the bacteria in your mouth. and also prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
- It is used in the treatment of fungal infections, fever, cold and catarrh.Squeezed nchanwu leaves are applied on the skin for treating skin diseases and ringworm.
- Nchanwu oil can be used as food preservative due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
- Scent leaves can also be used for the prevention and treatment of malaria, catarrh, cough and fever.
- The aqueous extracts of the scented leaf can be taken to relieve ear ache and colon pains.
- The stick of this leaf is being used by some people as a local chewing stick.
- When left to dry and burnt, this leaves could serve as a mosquito repellent.
More scent leaf uses & benefits are detailed below
Scent Leaf and Fertility Vs Scent leaf and Weight loss
All the questions people ask on this herb and fertility like scent leaf and conception, scent leaves and female fertility and so on. Scent has benefits for male and female sexual organs. The compounds in Scent can overcome the problem of premature ejaculation in men. The content epigenin fenkhona and eugenol in it can facilitate erection.
Additionally, arginine substances contained in the leave can strengthen sperm vitality and prevent infertility. For scent leaf and female fertility, Scent leaves are rich in anetol and boron compounds. It is capable of inducing the hormone estrogen. It’s Eugenol compound is also able to kill the fungus that causes vaginal discharge. In addition stigmaasterol substances in the Scent may stimulate the egg maturation. Tannin and zinc reduce the secretion of vaginal fluid. There is also a substance called tryptophan that can delay menopause making scent leaves one of the herbs for fertility over 40. Further more if your looking for herbs to help get pregnant fast, herbs to get pregnant fast, fertility herbs for twins it comes highly recommended. It is also part of herbal teas to increase fertility and natural fertility treatments at home.
Scent Leaf and Pregnancy
If your wondering about scent leaf in pregnancy, The key is moderation. Do not eat them raw, or squeeze them to drink the juice, use it to spice your meal. Eat sparingly because it may cause miscarriage especially in early pregnancy. Now that we know the side effects of scent leaf during pregnancy it has its benefits too.
Scent leaves are rich in boron and anetol compounds and are capable of help in the development of the hormone estrogen. It can boost the immune system as it contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients.
Pregnant women very often experience some stomach discomforts. scent leaf can help with this problem as it has the ability to relieve cramps. Another problem affecting pregnant women is a headache. Scent leaf can help with this too.
It has also been used as a cough and cold treatment; treats fever and malaria; kills bacteria (antiseptic). It helps to cure indigestion; lowers blood sugar; relieves heartburn and is healthy for the heart.
Scent Leaf and Weight Loss
For those who ask about scent leaf and weight loss or scent leaves for weight loss the seeds of scent leaf and the juice itself are used for weight loss. you can consume them in large quantities . some of the ways to do this will be by using large quantity of it in pepper soup. by using it as salad dressing. You can squeeze it and drink the liquid itself. aside its numerous health benfits. They are utilized for weight reduction, expel cholesterol, overabundance water, and destructive substances. Individuals additionally add it to their juice, tea or yogurt. This drink can be taken in large quantities as long as your not allergic to it.