Neem leaves for skin lightening is an excellent choice for anyone embarking on a natural skin lightening journey. A common way to achieve this would be to leave neem leaves on face over night.
Using neem leaves for face or neem leaves on face is very easy and practical to do. Learning how to use neem leaves for face in other to whiten your skin naturally will be discussed in detail below.
It is common knowledge that neem leaves are packed with many medicinal and rejuvenating qualities for skin. From being an relieving skin problems like acne, fungus and so on to whitening of skin. Neem is one of the most versatile medicinal plants and is commonly used in various Ayurvedic medicines. In fact, neem leaves for skin allergies in Indian medicine is paramount.
What Are the Beauty Benefits of Neem Leaves?
Neem leaves have been used for centuries to help women look more beautiful. It’s a traditional method of amplifying beauty that is still practiced today because it works so well. Here are a few of its benefits, and the methods used to achieve them.
1. Neem Evens Out Your Skin Tone
Neem leaves are packed with antioxidants that are extremely beneficial in reducing melanin production. This results in less pigmented skin and can help maintain an even skin tone. It also reduces dark spots and blemishes, giving your face a clean and airbrushed appearance. You can achieve a flawless look by simply using a neem decoction.
2. Neem Relieves Acne
Neem is a powerful antiseptic that has been used since ancient times. By making a face pack with neem, you can really control your acne and even get rid of blackheads and other impurities on your skin. .
3. For Skin Healing & Moisturizing
For any type of skin, at any time neem extracts provids excellent moisturizing and healing benefits. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture
4. For Treating Acne, Scars & Acne scars
It may seem strange to use essential oils on acne, but one of the truly remarkable things about neem seed oil is the fact that it is perfect for all types of skin.
The natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents in the extract of neem help reduce the redness, swelling and pain associated with acne outbreaks. The fatty acids moisturize and nourish the skin, while the antibacterial properties fight the bacteria that cause acne.
Treating acne outbreaks with neem oil helps treat old acne scars and prevents new scars from forming. Likewise, it makes one of the best neem oil benefits when used to treat scars caused by injury.
5 For Stretch Marks
While it can be used with good effect on existing stretch marks, you should be aware that you should not use neem oil if you are trying to conceive or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
5. Relieve Eczema And Psoriasis Symptoms
Although these two disorders are caused by a genetic predisposition, it is possible to reduce and manage symptoms with proper care. Neem oil soaks into the skin deeply and also provides a protective barrier to promote healing.
Just as with acne, the Vitamin E, fatty acids, anti-inflammatory agents and analgesic properties of neem oil can help condition the skin and reduce redness, swelling, itching and pain. Its antiseptic properties help prevent skin infections that can complicate and cause outbreaks of eczema and psoriasis.
6. Neem Addresses Simple Dryness Problems
Because this rich oil does soak in deeply and thoroughly, it is very effective for skin care in treating extremely dry skin. Add a few drops of neem oil extract to your existing lotion or cream to add an extra, moisturizing barrier between your skin and extreme cold, heat and/or environmental toxins.
7. Effective Anti -fungal Agents
The compounds known as nimbidol and gedunin found in neem oil are effective antifungal agents. This is why many over-the-counter antifungal medications contain neem.
Seven Different Neem leaves face mask For Skin Whitening
All the neem leaves for face masks can also be used on skin for skin whitening. Follow our easy breezy steps below on how to use neem leaves for face and body. You can leave the first paste of neem on face overnight. This will help you achieve maximum skin whitening potentials. Follow the following steps to use Neem leaves for skin lightening. All the masks below can be used to lighten your skin and face.
Boiled Neem leaves for skin lightening
- Boil some neem leaves in water for 10mins
- Drain the water into a jar after it cools off.
- Apply it on your face every night to for acne, black heads removal, Even skin tone and skin lightening.
Neem Leaves , Orange Peel,Yogurt , Honey and Milk Mask
- boil some water with a few neem leaves and an orange peel.
- When the leaves and orange peel become soft, remove them and grind them into a paste.
- Add honey, yogurt, and milk to this paste to create a smooth face pack.
- Apply it evenly on your skin and allow it to dry before washing it off.
- Repeat this process thrice a week to ensure for skin whitening
Neem Leaves on Face Mask with Tumeric
- Make a paste of fresh neem leaves
- Add 2-3 pinches of turmeric to it and mix it well.
- Add a few drops of water if it is too thick.
- Apply this paste to a clean, washed face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Neem Leaves and rose water mask for skin whitening
You can use neem powder for face that glows with health and delight.
- Take 1 teaspoon each of neem power and sandalwood powder.
- Add just enough rose water to make a fine paste.
- Cover your entire face and neck with this paste.
- Wash it off with cool water after 10-15 minutes.
Neem Leaves For Face Mask with papaya
- Mix equal amounts of mashed papaya and neem powder to form a paste.
- Apply it over your face.
- Wash it off with cool water for fresh, glowing skin.
Neem Leaves and curd with besan mask
- Just make a fine paste with all the ingredients
- Apply it to your entire face and let it dry.
- After 20-30 minutes (or when the face feels dry) wash it off with lukewarm water.