HOW TO COOK ONE BAG OF RICE :
Are you on a quest to cook one bag of party jollof rice? or looking for where to get ingredients for cooking half bag of jollof rice, then stop over at bellarmart because we’ve got you covered on all the ingredients you need to cook rice for 2000 guests and more. we offer whole sale prices for all caterers, food vendors and event planners. if you cannot cook your own bag of party jollof rice we can link you to our food vendors who can take care of that for you.
frequently asked questions on bag of rice
1.How many paint bucket is in a bag of rice ?
The answer is between 13 to 12 paint buckets precisely the left over after the 12th bucket may not fill the 13th bucket completely.
2.how many derica is in a bag of rice ?
64 dericas equals one bag of rice. because 32 dericas, is equivalent to half bag of rice.
3. how many cups are in a bag of rice? or how many cups of rice in a 50kg bag ?
4 .1 kg rice is how many cups
The number of cups in a 1kg bag of rice is 2 to 3 cups of rice. it varies.
If you are going to cook half bag of jollof rice or buying ingredients for half bag of rice then slash the measurements into two.
INGREDIENT FOR ONE BAG OF JOLLOF RICE
- 1 basket of fresh tomato( medium sized basket )
- 4 big Gino tin tomatoes.
- 2 maggi Packs and one knorr pack.
- 2 and half big pack of tiger curry
- small dustbin rubberbasket of onions
- Ginger and garlic fresh #1000.
- nut meg ( about 10 sachet is enough).
- 2 custard bucket mix of shombo and tatashe.
- fresh atarodo pepper 2 custard bucket ( usage depends on how pepperish you want the rice to be )\
- 20 litres of groundnut oil.
- 2big packs of tiger time
- Meat sock ( could be beef or chicken )
1.) 2 Rolls of kitchen glory
2.) 2 Rolls of benny spice.
3.) 2 Rolls mevina.
4.) 4 sachets of delice spice.
7.)2 big salt packs.
- Grind your tomato, fresh pepper, shombo, tatashe ginger, garlic and some onion.
- Pour your grounded tomato in a pot and set on fire for the water to dry.
- Put your meat in a pot add grounded garlic, ginger, thyme, curry, bayleaf, salt and maggi. Mix properly and add little water. Set it on fire with low heat so that it can absorb spices properly.
- Fry your meat , with one bulb of fresh onion in the oil it adds a nice distinct flavour
READY TO COOK YOUR PARTY JOLLOF NOW:
- Slice your onion, place your pot on fire, pour in the groundnut oil u used to fry your meat, if is not enough add more, once the oil is hot add sliced onion, add your freshly dried tomato, once its dried add the tin tomato and fry
- Add your spices, maggi, salt, kitchen glory, blended rosemary .i go easy on the spices because too spicy jollof is not really good.
- Add your stock (the meat water is the stock) ,cover to boil very well
- Parboil your rice and wash properly
- Add it your mix boiling on fire. if your pots are not big enough , divide in manageable quantities, do not stir it too often
- do not use too much heat to cook your rice and do not fret if it gets abit burnt its quite common and usually adds that burnt bottom pot taste.