Planning to how to whiten your skin in 3 days or looking for how to whiten your face in 3 days, try some of our remedies to
whiten your skin in 3 days at home Learn how to make your skin whiter in 3 days and get a how to whiten your skin in 3 days home remedy.
You have 3 options for this
- You use skin whitening pills like gluthathoine
- You use skin whitening products like cream, serum or whitening soap
- You use vitamins C and E
- you try home made face packs for this purpose.
1. How to whiten your skin in 3 days-skin whitening pills
- Most skin whitening pills contain glutathione, collagen
- some use vitamin c capsules its a better option to the first.
glutathione skin whitening capsules will give you instant results but its not really a healthy choice.
side effects include: potential skin cancer, skin irritation, damage to skin health, potential liver damage and so on.
2. Skin whitening cream and soap
You can opt for the natural based products like
- cream and soap with natural lightening ingredients such as
- papaya, kojic acid, vitamin c, essential oils and so on.
- they will lighten your skin fast.
You can try home made face packs with natural lighteners like honey, sandalwood, lemon juice, besan, rosemary water, mulberries, milk, Turmeric and get a more gradual result
Try the face pack below. You can switch with any of the items above to lighten your skin.
Honey and lemon face whitening pack
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 2 tea spoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Steps to follow
- Wash face with warm water and soap to open pores
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl
- Massage into your face slowly
- leave on face for 0 to 20 mins
- wash off.
Whitening your face with vitamin c & Ecapsule
- Buy the capsule or serum
- wash your face and body with warm water
- open the capsule or dissolve the tablets in water
- apply on your face and body
- leave forr 20 mins
- wash off.
So while hunting for a skin whitening product at the store. Look out for any one with kojic acid, licorice, vitamin c, citrus based fruits, essential oils like tea tree oil, lavender oil, sandalwood oil castor oil and so on.
Better still hunt down vitamin c rich foods and eat your way to glowing and fair skin. The natural option is always the best.