Learning How to Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot and Green beans have never been this easy, plus direct access to all ingredients
Order your mixed vegetable jollof rice from bellarmart and enjoy a dish made with rich ingredients for jollof rice. if you must cook your own pot of healthy jollof rice then order our mixed vegetable jollof rice ingredient , bundle. which contains fresh green and edible ingredients perfect for your jollof rice with mixed vegetables. if you wish to learn how to prepare jollof rice with carrot and green beans then read on for our easy recipe.
Ingredients for rich jollof rice with mixed vegetables:
- 3 cups (750g) long grain parboiled rice
- Fresh tomato (tin tomatoes is fine)
- Fresh pepper
- A small bowl of diced carrots
- 1 small bowl of green beans
- 1kg of protein ( chicken, beef ,turkey, fish
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- 3 maggi cubes
- 2 spoons curry powder or leaves
- 1 tablespoon thyme
Easy Breezy Steps On How to Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot and Green beans
- Blend your fresh tomato and pepper with 1 onion then cook them on fire until it is dry
- Boil your protein with seasonings until its cooked
- Remove them and fry it.
- Reserve the stock.
- Parboil your rice.
- Fry your protein.
- Set a medium sized pot of fire add 2 and half cooking spoons of groundnut oil used in frying the protein.
- Add the onions when the oil is hot let if fry until onion turns brown.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for 10 minutes
- Boil water and add the stock, then add the gravy to the water, then add your parboiled rice and carrots.
- Add all other ingredients.
- cook until rice is soft and almost dry then add green beans.
Wait until its dry then bring it down and serve with your protein, moi moi, fried plantain and so on. that is all we have for you on How to Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot and Green beans enjoy your meal.