How To Cook Indomie With Sardine
Learn how to How To Cook Indomie With Sardine in 3 different ways.
1 .How To Cook Indomie With Sardine -The pack method
- Heat up water in a pan
- Add the instant noodles into the hot water’
- Empty the chilli powder and seasoning powder into the noodles
- Add one tin of sardine to it
- cook until ready
Stir and serve
2. How To Cook Indomie With Sardine – jollof rice method
- Heat up water in a pan, add the instant noodles into the water and add vegetable oil.
- Allow the water to dry a bit before adding the vegetables.
- Add chopped onions, pepper, green beans, peas and carrot.
- Add some seasoning powder to it and stir.
- Add one tin of sardine
You can boil egg to serve with the instant noodles or add some shredded chicken, or fried chicken can be serving with it.
3. How To Cook Indomie With Sardine – stir fry method
Ingredients for preparing instant fried noodles
- 3 packs of instant noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 3 Baby carrots
- 1 Handful green beans
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground crayfish (optional)
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- one tin of sardine
Make sure you have washed and cut all the vegetables into smaller sizes and keep aside. And also fry your egg and keep aside before prepare you instant fried noodles. You can as well fry the egg at the end of the cooking.
How to prepare instant fried noodles
- Add 1 cup of clean water to a pot and heat it on a stove.
- Empty your packs of instant noodles into the water when it boils.
- Cook the noodles till they are firm.
- Bring off from heat and drain excess liquid.
- eat a frying pan on heat, add vegetable oil to the pan and let it become hot
- Stir fry all the vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Season the vegetable with seasoning powder or your normal seasoning cube.
- Bring the noodles into the vegetable and stir fry until it becomes fluffy.
- Reduce the heat and let the noodles fry on a low heat.
- Taste for salt and adjust if need be.
- Bring it off from heat and serve with egg and salad.