Gram Flour Face Pack For Skin Whitening
Learn how to use gram flour face pack for skin lightening or besan face pack for skin whitening Our gram flour face mask for skin whitening is just what you need to lighten your skin and give it that perfect glow.
We use Gram Flour Face Pack For Skin Lightening because the nutritional content in gram flour, shows It is also contains of high level of unsaturated fatty acids, riboflavin, niacin, folate acid and beta – carotene. There are so many factors that can cause us to have an uneven skin tone; pollution, sun rays, poor diet, chemicals and more can cause an increase in melamine production in our skin.
So No matter what your skin woe — be it pimples, tan, oily skin, or open pores, you can turn to the ever reliable gram flour to tackle the issue. The best part is that it suits all types of skin, so no matter your skin type, You can still use glam flour for that supple skin.
Gram flour can be used in several ways for skin whitening. Especially when combined with other natural foods, leaves, seeds and fruits with skin lightening abilities. Gram flour face mask every day, good for skin whitening, especially when mixed with other ingredients such as lemon. It can even our skin tone and reduce sun burn that our skin suffers. In this article we are going to share further with you how does gram flour can help you with your skin lightening treatment as well as some recipes to follow.
1. Gram flour and And Yogurt Face mask For Skin Whitening
- 3 spoons of Gram flour
- 2 spoons of Yogurt
- Mix the above ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Apply this onto dark areas such as the neck, forehead, underarms, and elbows.
- This pack helps to even out your skin tone by getting rid of the dark patches.
2. Gram flour and turmeric for fairness
The milk here is optional, you can skip it,
- Get 3 teaspoons of gram flour
- Another 3 teaspoons milk
- A Pinch of turmeric
- To cleanse and rejuvenate the skin, mix all the three ingredients.
- Apply this onto your face and neck in a circular motion, massaging it on.
- Leave it on for fifteen minutes and wash it off with warm water.
3. Gram flour And Sandalwood Face Mask -Gram Flour for Acne
- Equal quantities of gram flour
- and sandalwood powder
Gram flour And Ghee Face Mask For instant Face Glow
- 3 teaspoons of gram flour
- Warm up some ghee and add it to three teaspoons of Gram flour.
- Mix it to form a thick paste and apply.
- This pack helps in fading acne and pimple scars. Use it thrice a week for best results.
- Ghee and besan for skin is extremely important for the soon to be brides.
- Mix the besan and sandalwood powder and add water to it.
- Make a thick paste and apply it on your face. T
- his face pack helps fight pimples.
- Regular usage will not only get rid of pimples, but will also make your skin glow.
4. Gram Flour with Tomato Face Mask
This combination brings out a glow from dull and unattractive skin.
- Blend 1 ripe tomato and combine with 1 tablespoon of gram flour.
- Apply over the skin and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water by gently scrubbing.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times a week.
- Note: You can also add a pinch of turmeric to the mixture.
5. Gram Flour with Orange Peel Face Mask
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1/2 tablespoon of orange peel powder, 1/2 spoon milk and a pinch of turmeric (optional).
- Apply this over the skin.
- Rinse it off with water after 15 minutes and pat the skin dry.
- Repeat 3 times a week
6. Gram Flour with Milk Cream
This combination deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin for a softer and glowing complexion.
- Mix gram flour and milk cream to make a fine paste.
- Apply it over the skin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process for once a week.
7. Gram Flour with Rice Powder and Milk
This combination makes an excellent exfoliating scrub which removes dead skin and dullness from the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of rice powder and milk to make a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture over the skin and let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat the skin dry.
- Continue the process 2 – 3 times a week.
8. Gram Flour with Egg White
This combination tightens sagging skin and improving the complexion.
- Whisk an egg white with a fork and add 2 tablespoons of gram flour.
- Stir well and apply over the skin and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times a week.
9. Gram Flour with Green Tea
This combination prevents premature aging and also helps to reduce pigmentation.
- Soak a green tea bag in hot water and let it steep for a few minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of honey and some green tea together.
- Apply on the skin and after 30 minutes, rinse off with water.
- Follow the process 3 times a week.
10. Gram flour And Honey face mask moisturiser
- 3 spoons of Honey
- 2 Spoons of gram flour
- If you have dry skin that tends to get flaky,
- then try a face pack of gram flour mixed with honey.
- Leave it on for fifteen minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- This pack helps soothe flaky skin by hydrating and moisturizing it.
11 . Gram flour And Olive Oil Face Mask
Ingredients:-Gram Flour Face Pack For Skin Whitening
- 1 spoon of gram flour
- Little Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Method:-Gram Flour Face Pack For Skin Whitening
- Mix besan with extra virgin olive oil and apply it onto your face to keep your skin moisturized.
- This pack will also help remove makeup and other residues.
- This is the best best face pack for dry skin.
12. Gram flour And Cucumber
- 3 spoon of gram flour
- Cucumber Juice
- To three teaspoons of besan, add two to three teaspoons of cucumber juice.
- Apply this onto your face to fight acne and to tighten your pores.
gram flour skin lightening before and after