Check out all the fun ways you can use Castor oil for skin whitening. Castor oil for skin lightening is a natural and easy way to lighten your skin.
Learning how to use castor oil for skin whitening with our home remedies is just what your looking for to lighten your skin.
The use of castor oil for skin pigmentation or castor oil for skin discoloration is well known. We will also elaborate on these
benefits of castor oil for skin pigmentation or castor oil benefits for skin pigmentation and answer your question; Is castor oil good for skin pigmentation? and so much more.
What is Castor Oil ?
Castor oil is a pale yellow oil obtained from castor beans, used as a purgative, a lubricant, and in manufacturing oil-based products. It is filled with omega-3 fatty acids that magically reduce pigmentation.
Castor Oil Benefits For Face And Skin
Castor oil contains loads of ricinoleic acid .These fatty acids stimulate new healthy cell growth, hydrate your skin and make your skin supple. they a form a protective layer on your skin to avoid harmful UV rays.
Ricinoleic acid is the vital ingredient that helps to fade dark spots and make your skin free from scars.
Omega-3 fatty acids residing in castor oil can improve the elasticity of your skin and avoid premature wrinkles.
Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic abilities evident in the oil prevent and cure skin ailments and bacterial infection.
Assorted vitamins residing in castor oil makes your skin firm.
Health Benefits Of Castor Oil
1. Helps to Reduce itching and swelling
2. Prevents Acne on face, neck and skin
3.Fights Dryness as a good moisturizer
4. Reduces Pigmentation by fighting skin discoloration
5. Prevents Stretch Marks
6. Removes Faces Blemishes and scars.
7. Hydrate the skin and prevent wrinkles
8. Prevent the growth of viruses, bacteria, yeasts molds
9. Reduce skin inflammationg
10. Help to end ringworm, keratitis, abrasions and fungal infections.
11. Relieve sunburns
How To Use Castor Oil For Skin Whitening
we have 20 proven DIY castor oil face masks for skin whitening. Please note that you must use castor oil for a while before it can whiten your skin. It does not work over night.
The best part?
Castor oil works best when you only use tiny amounts of it.
With this cost-effective oil, less means more.
Sugar & Castor Oil Scrub
For those thinking how to use castor oil on face, this scrub is the best answer. Sugar not only helps in exfoliating dead skin cells, but also helps in cleaning away excess dirt and impurities that cause acne and pimples. Castor oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin, giving a glow and softness.
- Two tablespoons granulated sugar
- One teaspoon castor oil
- In a bowl take two tablespoons granulated sugar and to it add one teaspoon castor oil and mix lightly
- Gently scrub on the face, in clockwise motions for 10-15 minutes and thereafter let the oil seep into skin’s layers for another five minutes
- Wash it off the face with cold water
- Repeat the process at least once a week for desired results
Tomato & Castor Oil Face Mask
This mask with tomato and castor oil for skin whitening is a simple yet sure shot way to improve the complexion in no time. A regular use of this mask works like magic on your skin. Tomatoes help in healing the skin, and washing off free radicals that cause pimples and acne.
- One tablespoon oats, powdered
- One ripe tomato
- One tablespoon castor oil
- In a bowl combine one tablespoon powdered oats, squeezed ripe tomato and one tablespoon castor oil to form a paste
- Apply the mask all over the face and gently massage on the neck area as well
- Let it sit for another 35-40 minutes and thereafter wash off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process at least twice a month for best results
Castor oil Moisturizer face mask:
- Mix 3-4 drops of Castor Oil (only pure, cold pressed and hexane-free CO will work)
- with some olive/coconut/jojoba/sesame oil.
- Rub it on your face for an amazing glow that lasts for many hours. For dry skin: 2 drops Castor oil + 6 drops Sesame OilFor normal skin: 2 drops CO and 6 drops of Grape Seed Oil or Olive Oil/For oily skin: 2 drops CO + 6 drops Jojoba Oil.
Lemon Juice And Castor Oil Mask
Lemon juice multitasks for the skin. With its various positive elements, lemon helps in skin whitening and brightening as well as keeping it healthy. Castor oil for skin whitening can be used in the best way through this mask.
- Juice of one lemon
- One tablespoon castor oil
- In a bowl mix together juice of one lemon and one tablespoon castor oil
- Before going to bed apply this lemon and castor oil on face overnight by massaging it in circular motions for 5-10 minutes
- Next morning, wash it off your face with cold water and see the difference in your skin’s tone within few weeks
Avocado & Castor Oil Face Mask
Avocado helps in reducing wrinkles as well as signs of aging that includes dry and dull skin. Due to its smooth and buttery texture avocado gets gelled easily with the skin, leaving it soft and supple. With the help of castor oil, it also helps in treating sun burn.
- One ripe avocado
- One tablespoon Castor oil for face
- In a bowl, de-seed one ripe avocado and mash it to pulp
- Then add one tablespoon castor oil and mix it together to form a paste
- Apply the paste on the face evenly, using circular motion and leave it on for 30-40 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water and pat dry
- Repeat the process at least twice a week for flawless skin results
Carrot & Castor Oil Mask
Carrots are loaded with vitamins and help in providing complete nourishment to the skin. It tightens the skin and gives it elasticity, which aids in giving you a youthful look. This mask makes one of the best Castor oil uses for skin.
- One carrot, peeled
- One tablespoon castor oil
- Few drops of lemon juice
- In a pan, boil a peeled carrot and puree it to a paste
- To the carrot puree, add one tablespoon castor oil and few drops of lemon juice and mix together to form a paste
- Apply the paste on the neck and face areas and let it sit for 35-40 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process weekly
- Castor Oil for Pigmentation face mask
- Wash your face with water to remove impurities.
- Pat dry and apply 1 teaspoon of castor oil on your face in circular motion.
- Massaging will benefit your skin.
- After application, allow it to dry naturally for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and pat dry with soft cloth.
- Repeat this simple remedy after and before bed.
11. Castor Oil for Wrinkles and Skin Glow face mask
Castor Oil penetrates deep into the skin, softens and hydrates it like no other oil.
It promotes blood circulation, and the most-welcomed “arrival” of collagen and elastin, which delay wrinkles and fine lines.
Do the oil cleansing method with Castor Oil instead of coconut oil:
Gently massage your face with the mix of your choice and put a slightly warm damp cotton cloth on your face for about a minute.
Then remove the excess oil with a cotton pad.
Your skin will be soft, nourished and hydrated – you’ll love it.