Get Your skin glow on by applying tomato on face overnight. you can also learn of the benefits of tomato on face overnight and how to apply tomato on face for acne scars. Leaving tomato on face overnight or tomato juice on face overnight is done to maximise the numerous benefits gotten when you leave tomato on face overnight.
Applying Tomato On Face Overnight – steps to follow
Applying tomato juice or rubbing tomato halves on the skin evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you a healthy looking skin. It contains a high amount of Vitamin C, which is known to brighten skin.
Tomato provides almost 20 percent of the daily vitamin intake required by our bodies, per serving, which is necessary for maintaining good health. It is also known to have all the positive nutrients needed for proper functioning of the human body according to USDA.
It is considered to be the panacea of skin. It is believed that consuming tomato and tomato products will give you a healthy and beautiful skin. Its beauty benefits are gaining popularity with every passing day. Hence leaving tomato on your skin overnight is an excellent choice for a natural skin care regimen.
Benefits of tomato on face overnight And how to apply it
You do not necessarily have to leave tomato on your face overnight to enjoy all its benefits. Leaving whatever tomato facemasks you create on your face for 20 to 30 minutes is sufficient. However some insist that Applying Tomato On Face Overnight will enhance all the benefits gotten from it. SO all the masks below have a time limit, but you can leave any of them on face overnight. And if you do not wish to make a tomato face mask combination you can use only tomato. It is sufficient.
1 Shrink pores
Tomato juice works as an excellent astringent. Mix one spoonful of tomato juice with 4-5 drops of lemon juice and apply on your face. Rinse with lukewarm water to shrink open pores.
2 Fight acne -how to apply tomato on face for acne scars
Among other benefits of tomato for skin include its ability to fight acne. Apply a mashed tomato all over your face. Wash it off after an hour and apply a good moisturiser. With regular use you will notice a reduction in your acne.
3 Remove blackheads
Rubbing tomato slices into blackhead affected areas can help cure your skin of this annoying problem.
4 Cut out the oil
Oily skin? No more. Blend together the juice of a tomato and cucumber, and apply it on your face using a cotton ball. Done regularly, this will reduce facial oil secretion.
Back from a sunny vacation and want to remove that tan? Cover your face with the pulp of a mashed tomato and wash off with cold water after 15 minutes. If you’re in a rush, add 2 tablespoons of milk to the mashed tomato and wash off after 5 minutes with Olay Moisture Balance Foaming Face Wash with Vitamin E.
6 Freshen skin
Dull, irritated or sunburnt skin can be repaired with a curd and tomato face mask. Apply this mixture to your face and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Curd nourishes with protein while tomato cools the skin.
7 Get fairer skin
A blend of tomato juice and honey can give you a fairer and more glowing complexion. Banish dull and drab skin with this magical blend.
Identify your skin type:
- If you have combination skin, you can make a cleansing mask using tomato juice and avocado pulp. Your skin is hydrated with the avocado and the tomato does the job of an astringent.
- Rejuvenate oily skin with the refreshing combination of tomato and cucumber. The natural astringent properties of both soak up the oil and also prevent the skin from dehydrating too much.
- The moisturising property of olive oil combines with tomato for face with dry skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Who would’ve thought the simple tomato could be so rich in beauty properties. Stock up on some extra ones the next time you go to buy vegetables.
8. for Glowing Skin
Tomatoes are not just an important part of a healthy diet but also work wonders when applied topically on the skin. Applying tomato juice or rubbing tomato halves on the skin evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you a healthy looking skin. It contains a high amount of Vitamin C, which is known to brighten skin.
9. To Prevent Signs Of Aging
Tomatoes and its products enable the skin to absorb oxygen and prevent the signs of aging. It provides an amazing natural skin treatment that can make the skin look younger and healthy with less effort.
10. Act As A Stress Reliever
Tomato extract is often used in luxurious body massage oils to combat visible sign of stress on the skin. Tomato extract is also used in eye creams, which, along with other essential ingredients, leaves the eyes looking fresh and revitalized.
11. Perfect Astringent
The astringent properties of tomato make it an excellent choice for combination skin.
- A pack made from mashed avocados and tomatoes soothes the skin and cleanses it thoroughly to give you a glowing complexion.
- Apply this face pack and wash it off with lukewarm water after 20 to 30 minutes. Tomato contains natural oil reducing and astringent properties while avocado provides an antiseptic and moisturizing effect to the skin.
12. Fight Cellular Damage
Consumption of at least 16 milligrams of lycopene every day reduces the amount of free radicals in the body to give you a youthful skin. It fights cellular damage and reddening of the skin and also retains the moisture, thus preventing fine lines and wrinkles. This property of tomato makes it an amazing anti-aging product.
13. Natural Bleaching Agent
Tomato is considered as a natural bleaching agent and is very helpful in lightening the skin tone.
- Prepare a face pack by mixing 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp.
- Apply it on the face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Oatmeal will gently exfoliate the skin, while yogurt and tomato will help to clear the blemishes. This improves the complexion.
14. Prevent Sunburn
According to Prevention Magazine, people who consumed five tablespoons of tomato paste daily for three consecutive months were naturally protected against sunburn. Sun burnt skin can also be treated by applying tomato on the affected parts. Also it works better when your Applying Tomato On Face Overnight for this particular relief.
- Make a pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of tomato pulp with 1 teaspoon of yogurt. Apply this on the face, neck, hands, and feet.
- Tomato cools the skin while yogurt provides a protein boost to make the skin soft and supple.
15. Smooth Skin
Applying Tomato On Face Overnight will give you a smooth skin. Mix honey with tomato juice to make a thick paste. Apply it on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes to get a smooth and glowing skin.
13. Remove Dead Skin Cells
Applying Tomato On Face Overnight -Tomatoes can greatly help you to remove dead skin cells.
- Grind tomatoes in a mixer with the seeds and add 1 teaspoon of sugar to it.
- Apply it on the face and massage gently in circular motion.
You can also cut 1 tomato into 2 halves and sprinkle some sugar on it. Gently scrub your skin with it to do away with dead skin cells and get a clean and fresh looking skin.